Fond Du Lac First Nation Development Limited Partnership
The corporate body which enables the First Nations Limited Partnerships to be created to operate various businesses, capital projects, investments and investor relationships on behalf of the First Nation.
Fond Du Lac Denesuline First Nation Limited Partnership
Fond Du Lac Denesuline First Nation, Chief and Council are comprised as the Board of Directors and CEO Darryl McDonald is appointed to manage and administer the business activities of the limited partnership that includes:
- Northern Aviation: Lease Agreements with Transwest Air for a number of selected aircraft fleets.
- First Nation Capital Projects:
- Construction of new community recreational facility with support from Western Economic Diversification and financing with First Nations Bank of Canada. Sponsors include CAMECO, AREVA, Northern Stores, Northern Lights Casino, Community Development Corporation.
- Local Housing infrastructure
- Home Renovations
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada and Fond Du Lac
- Fixing of local roads
- Water and Sewer Upgrades
- New subdivision
- And other economic viable initiatives of the First Nation